THE LAW OFFICE OF
The Law Office of Angela M. Hayes, PLLC is focused primarily on Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law. Established in 2000 and based in Westchester County, we provide personalized, high quality legal representation in Putnam, Westchester and Rockland Counties as well as in Connecticut, all five boroughs and Long Island.
Our legal services include the following:
- Purchases and sales of residential 1-4 family homes.
- Purchases and sales of condominium and cooperative apartments.
- Short Sale transactions.
- Purchases, sales and refinances of commercial properties.
- Representation of Lenders in connection with refinances, purchases and sales.
- Representation of residential and commercial landlords and tenants in connection with lease preparation and negotiations.
- Corporate organization and formation.
- Maintenance of corporate books and records.
- General contract preparation and negotiations.
In today's uncertain real estate market, it is more important than ever to retain legal counsel to help you navigate through the ever changing mortgage industry and to protect your interests in all types of real estate transactions. Our expertise as well as our personal attention and high level of responsiveness will make your experience a positive one.
We charge reasonable fixed rates and are confident you will be happy working with us.